The project would not have been possible without the generous support and cooperation of the following organizations.
The EIP project is an independent academic project based at the University of Sydney and Harvard University and the sponsoring organizations are not responsible for any of the views expressed by the project.
- The Department of Government and International Relations at the University of Sydney
- The John F. Kennedy School of Government at Harvard University
- The Australian Research Council
- The Australian Election Commission
- Association of World Election Bodies (A-WEB)
- Ash Center for Democratic Governance and Innovation, Harvard University
- American Political Science Association (APSA)
- Australian Political Studies Association (AUSPSA)
- European Centre for Electoral Support (ECES)
- Global Integrity (GI)
- Harvard Committee on Australian Studies, Harvard University.
- Hewlett Foundation
- International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)
- International IDEA
- International Political Science Association (IPSA)
- Open Society Foundation
- Organization of American States (OAS)
- Sunlight Foundation
- Sydney Democracy Network
- Weatherhead Center for International Affairs, Harvard University
- World Values Survey
Become a Partner
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and one of our staff members will get back to you.